REINVENTING & RE-ENVISIONING STORYTIME IN A PANDEMIC WORLD
Even when this pandemic ends, experts predict that virtual programming will still be in demand by busy parents and homebound kids. This calls for reinventing and re-envisioning storytime to meet patron needs in this new virtual world!
In this highly interactive workshop, we will explore
• best practices for delivering effective virtual programming
• best practices and strategies for virtual sensory programming for children with special needs
• ways to help parents recreate the techniques at home with their children
• effective techniques for sharing picturebooks and stories
• some useful apps and online tools, and
• multiple options for delivering virtual craft programs.